NextStage has been testing some webinar trainings with various groups and the results are excellent.
So good, in fact, that we’re going public with our trainings. You can read about all trainings on our Schedule page.
Trainings cover topics such as
- Building and Maintaining a Prospect List – NextStage demonstrates how some simple social mining can provide data on who needs you and how receptive they’ll be to your offer.
This class is already sold out. Another will be offered sometime soon.
- Know How Someone Is Thinking in 10 Seconds or Less Intro Webinar Training – a new one for us and already quite popular.
- Email Pitches That Work – NextStage’s lowest email pitch success rate is 58% immediate and 608% pickup via social. These high numbers are achieved through selective audience development and a deep understanding of how an offering is percieved, by whom Want to learn how it’s done?
- Webinar Introduction to NextStage Tools and Technology – NextStage has developed over 60 tools for various companies, agencies, businesses and governments, and many of them are available as part of NextStage Membership. This webinar provides an introduction to using NextStage tools and understanding the results. In some cases, participant provided material will be analyzed. The price of this webinar is applied to the Membership fee for anyone who chooses to become a NextStage Member.
- Making Images Work – NextStage’s studies on the use of head and body images in marketing are used worldwide. Here’s your chance to learn directly from NextStage what images and videos to use for different audiences and when and where they should go on your digital properties.
- Effective Newsletter Design – The email newsletter isn’t dead. It’s alive and flourishing if you know how to design for today’s mobile devices. This webinar shares NextStage research and results into crafting email newsletters that are opened and forwarded again and again and again.
- NeuroDesign – NextStage’s Joseph Carrabis dissects ten websites chosen by participants and explains what works, what doesn’t and why. DMG’s Chief Content Officer Brad Berens said of Joseph ‘You are an expert in web usability, fast-paced analysis of how people’s postures and statements reveal their motivations, how color impacts decision making, and a lot of other things that I could list if I were about to take the time to go review websites and notes.’ Joseph, in 30 seconds, caught 10 out of 10 things Accuquote spent thousands of dollars and months A/B testing, according to Accuquote’s Sean Cheyney. Come see how it’s done!