This post is introducing one of NextStage’s undocumented services – Surveys. NextStage has been doing surveys for over seven years with over 7,300 results to date. We’ve helped companies both large and small from inception to conclusions. We maintain stringent levels of confidentiality for both our clients and survey participants, and our pricing is highly competitive.
- Survey Design
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- Survey Hosting
All surveys are designed to get the maximum out of a minimum number of questions. NextStage works closely with clients
- to learn what they want to know,
- and design a survey that will gather the required information
- without revealing what’s being studied (to insure that results are genuine and not biased by the moment or recent events).
Not only do clients get the standard analysis – the pixel in the pie charts – clients also get the Evolution Technology (ET) analysis of the participants as a whole and by any number of segmentations, many of which only NextStage can provide:
- Rich Personae Analysis (How to get them to think the way you want them to think, what motivates them to act, how they will act and when)
- Veridification (Were participants responding truthfully and to what degree were they not?)
- LifeLining (Did the participant poll others before responding to a question?)
- PiggyBacking (was more than one person “at the keyboard” when taking the survey?)
- How were participants thinking when responding to the survey?
- What will cause them to act/not act?
- When will will act/stop acting?
- What questions caused the most internal debate?
- What questions were the most important?
And remember, NextStage’s ET gathers all this information without asking, only by observing, with 98%+ accuracy on your survey platform or ours. In addition to handling all aspects of online surveys, NextStage can offer guidance and staff training for companies doing their own phone or in-person studies, depending on client needs.
Get in touch with NextStage before you do your next study and we’ll help you get way more bang for your buck. FYI NextStage Members get the customer 25% discount on all surveys.
(this has been a public service announcement brought to you by those kind folks at NextStage Evolution)